Labels

Monday, November 26, 2007

II. manhã d'Outono

Um meu irmão...



no aparente desconforto ...
de qual 'infância'.

Κύριε ἐλέησον,
Χριστὲ ἐλέησον,
Κύριε ἐλέησον.

Kyrie eleison,
Christe eleison,
Kyrie eleison.


I have been ungrateful,
I've been unwise;
Restless from the cradle,
Now I realize:
It's so hard to see the rainbow,
through glasses dark as these!
Maybe I'll be able, from now on,
On my knees.

Oh,I am weak,
Oh, I know, I am vain:

Take this weight from me,
Let my spirit be

Unchained!

Old man swearing at the sidewalk,
I'm overcome :
Seems that we've both forgotten,
Forgotten to go home.
Oh, have I seen an angel,
Oh, have I seen a ghost,
Where's that Rock of Ages
when I need it most?

Oh, I am weak,
Oh, I know I am vain,

Take this weight from me,
Let my spirit be

Unchained!



.

4 comments:

H. said...

Maneant in nobis

fides,

spes

et

caritas:

maior autem horum est

caritas.

H. said...

HOJE EM QUE NADA é português
Salvo a desgraça,
E em que um sopro maligno e soez
Por sobre as nossas almas passa;

Hoje em que manda quem serviu
Por condição,
E o próprio amor à Pátria é frio
Por Pátria ser um nome vão;

Hoje que, ruído o trono e a glória,
Só o Traidor
O louro e o ouro da vitória
Goza, vil como um vil actor;

Hoje uma voz que se levante
E diga, embora
Chore de ver, chorando cante,
Que vem nascendo além a Aurora,

Diga em palavras já tocadas
De outra Visão,
O Rei, e a vinda das Espadas,
E o fim da Horda e da Traição.






Fernando Pessoa,

28-12-1919

H. said...

Rito della pace

Il Santo Padre:

Domine Iesu Christe,
qui dixisti apostolis tuis:

pacem relinquo vobis,
pacem meam do vobis:

ne respicias peccata nostra,
sed fidem Ecclesiæ tuæ;
eamque secundum voluntatem tuam pacificare et coadunare digneris.
Qui vivis et regnas
in sæcula sæculorum.
R./ Amen.


Signore Gesù Cristo,
che hai detto ai tuoi apostoli:

«Vi lascio la pace,
vi do la mia pace»,

non guardare ai nostri peccati,
ma alla fede della tua Chiesa
e donale unità e pace
secondo la tua volontà.
Tu che vivi e regni
nei secoli dei secoli.
R./ Amen.

H. said...

I have been ungrateful,
I've been unwise;

Restless from the cradle,
Now I realize:

It's so hard to see the rainbow,
through glasses dark as these!


Maybe I'll be able, from now on,

On my knees.


Oh,I am weak,

Oh, I know, I am vain:

Take this weight from me,

Let my spirit be

Unchained!


Old man swearing at the sidewalk,
I'm overcome :

Seems that we've both forgotten,
Forgotten to go home.

Oh, have I seen an angel,
Oh, have I seen a ghost,

Where's that Rock of Ages
when I need it most?

Oh, I am weak,
Oh, I know I am vain,

Take this weight from me,
Let my spirit be


Unchained!